General Terms and Conditions of Contract
§ 1 General
Joyas Ivo S.L.U., Ivo Buerhop (here forth known as „we“) is owner and operator of the Internet shop : www.ivo-online.com (here forth known as „Website“). All orders taken via this website, and all deliveries and services we offer, are rendered exclusively under the following terms and conditions of contract, in the version valid at the time of order. Deviations from these terms and conditions have effect only if they are confirmed by us in writing. All other alterations, requested or implied, remain invalid.
These Terms and Conditions supersede all previous Terms and Conditions
§2 Right of return
Non defective goods may be returned, without reason, within two weeks of date of delivery. The date of return is defined by the date of postage. The goods must be in same condition as delivered and in the original packaging.
§ 3 Cancellation
In the event of goods being returned within the allowed time period all elements of the transaction will be reversed and any resulting gains will be returned. Should the condition of the goods have deteriorated compensation can be claimed. Claims for compensation can be minimized through careful handling of the goods and by avoiding situations where the value could be compromised. The costs for the return of correctly delivered goods rest with the buyer.
Queries concerning the right to return should be addressed to our customer services team:
Tel. 0034 971546400
§ 4 Important information
1. The goods offered at www.ivo-online.info are presented in the form of digital photographs. Minimal differences between the original goods and the photographic representation of them are to be expected. This does not constitute a fault in the goods.
2. Please note that the goods offered on www.ivo-online.com may no longer be available at the time of visiting the site and that price adjustments may have taken place.
The prices are in Euro, including VAT and without postage and packing.
3. We reserve the right to service the order in multiple deliveries.
§ 5 Contract Execution
1. No binding agreement exists between the purchaser and www.ivo-online.com until the goods are dispatched. In sending an order a binding offer is made. An order is considered to be made when all the required information is submitted and all steps of the ordering process are completed.
2. We reserve the right, without reason, to decline to fulfill orders. This would also apply when there is reasonable belief that the goods are being purchased for resale without permit.
§ 6 Delivery Dates and Appointments
1. Deliveries will be dispatched, to the delivery address, within seven workdays of receipt payment of order. In exceptional circumstances dispatch may be delayed up to twenty one days after receipt of payment.
2. Customs Duty & Import
Delivery times can unfortunately not be guaranteed to countries where duty is liable on the goods. Import duty and customs fees are the responsibility of the recipient. All prices for goods to be sent internationally are net prices.
3. Postage and Packaging
Parcel post and packaging within the EU: 12,00€
In the event of multiple deliveries the delivery costs are only charged once
§ 7 Terms of payment
Payment is possible in advance with PAYPAL.
The orders will be processed when the funds have been transferred. Credit resulting from returns will be transferred back to the debited account.
Any Rights of retention or refusal of payment are excluded except in the case of undisputed or judicially affirmed claims
§ 8 Reservation of Title – Transfer of Ownership
The delivered goods remain completely the property of Joyas Ivo S.L.U., Ivo Buerhop, until such time as all outstanding balances due have been paid.
§ 9 Contact
Queries and complaints concerning orders should be directed to our customer service team:
Joyas Ivo S.L.U.
Calle Mayor 46
Tel.: 0034 971546400
§ 10 Guarantee
The guarantee period is defined by national law.
§ 11 Data protection
1. We take data protection very seriously. All customer information will be stored within the confines of the relevant data protection laws. Personal data will only be used for the processing orders. Personal information will not be stored any longer than is necessary and required.
2. At any time disclosure may be requested over the data stored relevant to your person. We will correct, restrict access or delete at request any electronically saved data, so long as it is not legally required to be saved. Request can be made per mail or email.
3. Private information will not be given to third parties, except the required and relevant details our service partners require to process orders.
§ 12 Final provisions
1. Spanish law is applicable to these General Terms and Conditions and to the entire legal relations between Joyas Ivo S.L.U. and the purchaser. Uniform Sales Law and the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods have no jurisdiction.
2. In the event that a condition in these General Terms and Conditions or a provision under the structure of other agreements is, or will become invalid, this does not affect the validity of all other conditions or agreements.
The German version of these Terms and Conditions (Allgemeine Geschäftsbedingungen) are binding in content.